Thursday, February 1, 2018

#246 Thursday: The Most Optimistic Day of the Week

View from my Office

I'm still kinda weirded out that my last posts on here were nearly TEN years ago.

That's a life-time to some. And there has been some significant change in my life.

In the form of this digital medium, a decade is equivalent to eons. It's hard to even know where to pick up from.

The GOODNEWS is that I'm still Eskimo Bob, and I still live - so at least I don't have to change the name of the blog.

The last posts before The Resurrection was from an Eskimo Bob that was married (I am no longer). An Eskimo Bob that was a Faithful and Diligent practicing LDS Mormon (I am no longer). I was gainfully employed (I recently came back to that fold after a three year hiatus).  I was homeless for a year. I have a tattoo and a pierced ear. I'm not addicted to any illicit drugs (caffeine and sugar tho). I created my own blend of coffee. 

There is a lot to process. A lot to go over. We will. In time. Do you know why?





No comments: