Thanks to Darsden for tagging me (in elementary school I would often punch the kid who was 'IT' in the throat if they tried to tag me, because I wasn't that fast of a runner) I am going to try and play along (this time) Dars - it's because you've been so kind and well, after the incident in 1983 - it's been mandated that I attempt to play well with others. . .
8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Having the Squaw home -
2. Higher Guaranteed Interest Rates
3. Hugh Jackman as 'Wolverine'
5. Learning four more 'H' words so I can do a joke right - (I was going to list all of these starting with 'H')
6. June and making Council
7. Losing more weight
8. Increasing my 401 (k) participation
8 things I did yesterday
1. Woke Up
2. Rubbed my . . . eyes (yawn)
3. Said 'Good Morning" to the boys
4. Made breakfast for the boys
5. Checked Dashboard
6. Made Phone Calls
7. Got stood up for an appointment
8. Posted Rock'n'Roll Friday!!!
8 things I wish I could do
1. Fly like Superman (Heck, even fly like the Greatest American Hero)
2. Really stick to my Ideal Schedule
3. Have a Select Preferred rating again
4. Close that HUGE account sale - which would solve a lot of problems
5. Visit with my friends (not enough time)
6. Remember birthdays before they happen
7. Bake the most delicious cake
8. Beat Sylvester Stallone in an Arm Wrestling match (Over the Top! Baby - Rent It - Watch It - LOVE It)
8 shows I watch
1. The Office (above all others)
2. LOST (when I remember)
3. Biggest Losers (We order KFC while watching it)
4. Southland (New show on Thursday night - check it out folks, it's really good. & -Monk (We always forget about this show until it comes on late Saturday afternoon)
5. Today Show
6. The Ultimate Fighter* (Honoree mention - we don't have Cable - but I'd totally watch it. There's an Alaskan on there right now)
7. True Blood - again an honoree; I've heard great things about it, but haven't actually seen it.
8. Law and Order: SVU
8 People I tag:
Umm . . . people I know who will enjoy this
* The Ginabean (sorry folks she's private - but it'd be great if she went public)
* Travels with Orgilly - He'd weep if I didn't mention him in one of these things.
* Brent - I forget the name of his blog - but he's the youngest sibling of the above mentioned (both) - I don't think he'd weep though...
* Mitchell Madness - haven't brought her blog up; but she always sends e-mails when her blog is updated which really helps me visit it.
* Me & My Boys - I think she enjoys this tagging kind of stuff . . . I know she likes scrapbooking. I think . . .
* Riding the Tailboard - he's one of the boys in the aforementioned people I tag.
* Kara - she brings reason and sanity back into the cyberspace.
* Steve - undoes Kara's work in above statement.