Friday, August 7, 2009

Rock'n'Roll Friday

There's no audio post today. . . I couldn't get the audio to post. So I'll just tell you what the song is and you can go listen to it. I'm sure each of you have it in your playlist already.

Twist and Shout by the Beatles. First because it's just a great get ready to party for the weekend type of song and second - because John Hughes died and I just loved the parade scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off... so rock out friends and I'll chat with you folks on Sunday when Eskimo Bob Lives airs at 4 PM Alaska time 8 PM Eastern time and everywhere between. . . there is a new feature where you can chat with me and other listeners in the chat room if you're too self-conscious to hear yourself on the radio.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eskimoboblives

No comments: