Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hand Me Them Red Shoes


It's Official - the first episode of Eskimo Bob Lives radio is in the can. If you missed it - just listen to it now; it's on the left, your right.

I've got to thank Tomas Spirelli from New York helping out. . . he was pleased with the numbers from the inaugural show - as of posting we've had 73 listeners, 10 of which came from the taped podcasts that are available. . .

I wasn't able to get to all the calls - some got impatient and hung up before I could get to them; I hope you enjoyed the show anyway.

If any of you out there in bloggy-land had a chance to listen, please leave some feedback in this post in the comments - all will be listened to and made to make the show even better.

The show has been given a better time-slot on Saturday (better for me at least) at 11 AM - I understand that eats into your afternoons on the East Coast - but hopefully the dog-days of summer will be too hot for you anyhow and you'll spend the afternoon in your air conditioned homes tuned to your computer.

Truth be-told I'd prefer Saturday evenings; but apparently that is for people who bring in some serious listenership. I'm still a big fish in a small pond - and have just entered a larger pond, so I'm gonna kick some A and take some names. . . first I'll take on the elderly, then women, then children. . .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be FAMOUS bob.

Oh wait, you already are!

I think LIVE was great. You can only go up from here!

SparkleFarkel said...

***second stab at it*** Hmm. Having difficulty posting this comment. RATS! Couldn't get the radio feed to cooperate. I'll have to give it another shot later. Hope it's a "go" then. Sorry!

Tess Kincaid said...

Crazy day yesterday. I'll have to give it a listen...okay, now where do I click...

@eloh said...

Genius Bob, Red shoes could be your "trade mark".

Double dog dare, with blog photo.

Eskimo Bob said...

Rocksee - Thanks for the support; we'll see how the second week goes.

Sparkle Farkle - Persistence pays off. Hopefully you won't be let down too much.

Willow - Independence Day is a sacred day for us, it should be cuhrazy. . . just underneath Salacious Ignatius will you find the show tenacious. . .

@eloh - Gracias, I certainly put Mr. Keillor on notice - hopefully the shoes are untied.

darsden said...

gosh...big time now.. I to think I knew you when !