Monday, June 15, 2009

Eskimo Bob Lives


So no more audio posts; yes - brace yourselves, no more audio posts.

This blogspot will be just for the written word. I can't have any competition for my newest project.

What's that? You haven't heard? Oh yes. EBL has been picked up for a live Internet Radio Spot. We've begun testing some shows - and there are quite a bit of bugs to run through, but you'll be getting your fully interactive Eskimo Bob coming to you starting in July - July 4th is the inaugural show. But EB - you're going up against the birthday of the Nation - yes; and the Nation is celebrating by having EBL go live. So - if you're sitting and tired of watching 5 year old gymnasts doing handstands and cartwheels down main street - you will be able to get online and listen to me.

The show will be an open and transitory format - we're going through some scripts and scenarios for the show and there will be a time for you to call-in and make the show even better than it is. If you have any suggestions or requests - now is the time to send them in as we are developing scripts.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed about the entire situation, only because I have huge shoes to fill. My own.

7 comments:

darsden said...

LOL awesome Bob, I will try to be present and not out for the Nation's celebration. Cool Beans...

Love this picture he being all gangsta and all..lol

Tess Kincaid said...

Your audio posts are very witty, Bob. I often didn't have time to listen to them in entirety.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome bob.. Way proud!

Carly said...

that's fabulous! where will we get to listen to your very own internet radio spot?

Pearl said...

that's the coolest thing I've heard today, EB. Congratulations!

Pearl

@eloh said...

Go for it Bob.

aworgill said...

I request that you get some more celebrities on here. I can help.