Monday, March 2, 2009

POST


Today is the end. Or so it seems. Today the love of my life boarded a plane and left.

True - she is only gone for five days. But five days seems like the image in two mirrors facing each other.

So what is there to do?

Watch Ultimate Fighting and listen to loud music! Me and the boys are having cereal every meal, except for the boys who "enjoy" school lunch. Then it's fight time - it's only been 8 hours, but we've been "visited" by our surrounding neighbors twice to find out what all the ruckus has been.

If you're in the area stop on by - bring some Fruity Pebbles and your favorite movie. We have until Friday at 3 PM~

9 comments:

Andrew Thompson said...

Man! I wish I could stop by!

Steven Adami said...

I think you need to post the recipe for Fruity Pebbles and Diet Mountain Dew. It sounds...questionable, but I liked it when I tried it.

Eskimo Bob said...

Drew - I defer to your knowledge on the subject. After all I believe it was you who introduced it to us. Or perhaps it was Benjamin.

Steven Adami said...

Nope. It wasn't Drew or Ben. It was one of those RM's I lived with second semester. I forget his name.

Pearl said...

Loved the image of the two mirrors facing each other -- and love how you plan on spending your time.

As I tell Willie, how can I miss you if you won't go away?!

Enjoy the time with the kids!

Pearl

Eskimo Bob said...

Let's see it was either Jared, Isaac, or Justin. I believe it was Jared - he was the more crazy of the three.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Sorry to hear you are going to be on your own, enjoy the UFC and loud music.

the ginabean said...

It's sweet that you miss the wife so much. You DID marry a great gal, though...

Amber said...

I echo the above sentiment.